Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I am Ready to be Blessed



 I am ready to be blessed, in my journey I have been awakened; I am creating space, breathing in and embracing the intuitive, sacred, spontaneous and deserving essence of me.  

 Being transformed into a playful, creative, inspiration of my being, I am grounded in love and energy to be a kinder, healthier, feminine version of me. As a passion filled spirit, my life is infused  with abundant  nourishing love for myself first,  creating clear boundaries,  remembering my spirituality in each area of my life.

 I am a work in progress, feeling connected,  mindfully, slowing down and following my natural path to be a messenger of love, experiencing all I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be.YOU.tiful Woman Shares

Name

Email *

Message *