Friday, November 08, 2013

Present Mindful Personal Journey

The steps that have lead up to this moment have been confusing, intense, manipulative and a dream.

I am present, more mindful in my personal journey. Each day is a new day, a day to meditate, breathe and begin again. Yesterday is full of anger, fear and guilt. Tomorrow may be a disaster but today I am here and believing for the best. Believing that each day is bringing me closer to my personal best. I will not compare myself to others. I am not them, I am me and I am enough.

Naive, crazy, sad words I can call myself but I must believe tomorrow will be a better day. That the next breathe, the next thought is a little clearer, I count down 5,4, 3, 2, 1. I am grounded. Grounded in this space that is in my head, deep in the synapses of my brain I am changing direction, thought by thought. Each one is stronger, smarter and more of me, the true me that has been hiding.

Being present, I am here right now with my thoughts. I let go of all the fear, anger, regrets. In my mind I am walking from one room to the next. I am locking the door and placing the key in a box, placing it in a safe. I can go back any time I need to. For now I am in a new space, full of peace, love and adventure. Stepping into my temple. Present.

Mindful, of where I have been, mistakes that were stepping stones each one making me stronger and smarter. They where not mistakes that I thought they were but a rising in this prism of my life.  For a while I was going up and down the elevator of life, losing focus, maybe not really knowing where I was going. Today, I am here and I am with each heartbeat, I am exhilarated knowing that I will not go back to that place of brokenness. When it tries to pull me down that prism I stand firm. Mindful.

This gap I am standing in for myself is connected to the past and entwined together with my future. This personal journey is really just starting with my next thought and tomorrow. As the door opens and I enter the next room with the my keys. I welcome the change, I believe, whatever, wherever I go even if it is just my mind or here sitting in this chair at a keyboard in front of me, I am present, mindful in my personal journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be.YOU.tiful Woman Shares

Name

Email *

Message *