Friday, June 20, 2014

Womans' GPS




Many of you like me are on this journey of self expression. I am blogging and now have made a website to incorporate my blogs, Facebook groups and my being an Ambassador with the S.W.A.T. Institute with Crystal Andrus.

For years women have been silenced by society and made to think that they were not capable of thinking for themselves although they raised 8 children like my mother. With this virtual world we are able to combine our passion and creative spirit to a place that like a dream only exists in our minds. I can not see you and you likely don't know me but we are still here living our own lives and like magic we are connected thru the web.

Now as an Ambassador I am reaching out globally to women everywhere. Those of you who live a world away from me. Some of you will be waking up will others of you are settling in for the night. We are all women who have questioned the answers we have been given to all they "WHYS" that really were no answers at all but interpertations and excuses to make us believe what they believed.

This era of virtual woman is opening doors to possiblities that were never conceived for ourselves and now we can share our stories and see each other on Skype, message on cells and in moments we are not alone. Just knowing you are there with me in spirit is why we need to begin and connect with women everywhere globally.

If you like me are interested in being in this movement to encourage and lift up women join this group and share your resources, videos, messages and what you are doing to illuminate the spirit that shines inside of you. Join our group and share it with the women in your world.

Join our group on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be.YOU.tiful Woman Shares

Name

Email *

Message *